Who wants to hog my Cob? (Photoshop)

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Its not happening, I love her girly mane and floofy feet even if they are a pain in winter, but bored and shes clean so be interesting to see what she'd look like without mane and feather :)

Just had a bath so still wet in these pics. Usually mane and feathers much floofier ?

IMG-20200425-WA0007.jpgIMG-20200425-WA0008.jpg

Last edited:

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
She has lovely markings. What a sweetheart, glad you aren't going to hog her though, my hairy cob used to gallop down the field, flicking his mane and swishing his tail after a bath. It was as though he was very impressed with his magnificent sparkleness.

Ahhh sweet! I do like the glamorous look of a fluffy cob ?

She looks lovely and glad it is just a pretend hogging you want.

Dont worry the floof is staying, I have a few friends that will never be allowed to 'borrow' her though as she'd come back bald ?

She has a beautiful neck which would take a hog but no... just no.... ! Would love to see her dried and floofed to the max, bet she’s stunning?

She did look lovely when she'd dried off but didnt get any pics. Seeing as was only a end of winter spruce so wasn't overly trying to get her pristine shes actually really sparkly ?

Callieann

Visit site
Its not happening, I love her girly mane and floofy feet even if they are a pain in winter, but bored and shes clean so be interesting to see what she'd look like without mane and feather :)

Just had a bath so still wet in these pics. Usually mane and feathers much floofier ?

View attachment 45386View attachment 45387
What a gorgeous little mare her long mane really suits her