Who wants to see my new rottie puppy...?

catembi

Visit site
This bundle of joy came on Saturday & is settling in really well! He is so clean in the house - we are already pretty much there with no 2s & not far off with no 1s. OMG the howling tho - the first night was pretty awful, but on the 2nd night we only had 2 howling sessions, then the night after, 2 shorter ones, then last night we had a bit of grumbling when we went upstairs, & he slept thru til 5.30 am. Hurray! (I am possibly a Bad Mummy by ignoring a howling baby, but he is learning that howling has no effect on anything.) He is called Max.

It's 5 years since we had a puppy, & I'd forgotten what fun they are!

T x

At the breeder's house a week previously

8551923a-fb6a-4b2d-af3e-802e607caee3_zpstuo7dgqq.jpg

Looking cute at home

Puppy3_zpsv6mfvxd9.jpg

Asleep

Puppy2_zps08qn9os4.jpg

In his bed

Puppy1_zpss2gtfiyy.jpg

In his pen

ea5e3d21-b6c2-4f71-a5fa-a2020fa9dfa1_zpsdsjddnfw.jpg

Kane & Milly (Kane the 10 year old has vitiligo, hence all the white hair)

Dogs-in-bed_zpss8vaxxh3.jpg

Clodagh

Visit site
Gorgeous! Those paws!! Is he at the stage where if he trots and wags at the same time his back legs slowly overtake the front?

catembi

Visit site
Little Max *loves* Kane & Milly. Kane is a grumpy old man & is like, 'FFS...will you PLEASE go away & stop leaping on me', & Milly is a bit scared of him. He follows her & she doesn't like it, altho sometimes she'll play with him. Together time is very carefully supervised at the moment until they all get used to each other. I am hoping that Milly & Max will be playmates in time. Yest Milly caught a bunny & was carrying it off to bury it, & he was hugely excited & pulling at its ears, so maybe he will turn into her partner in crime...?

T x

Mince Pie

Visit site
Meeeeeeeep! He's gorgeous! I'm sure the others will come round, my Tandog was not. at. all. impressed when Fella arrived but now they are getting on great and really play together (Fella is coming up for 2 now).

MargotC

Visit site
I could stare at puppies all day. He is gorgeous! Gorgeous grown dogs too.

Now I want puppy cuddles. Not sure my old boy would take it too well. :p