Who was it who was looking for something around £5k

HeresHoping

Visit site
with potential?

Considering I spend my days helping websites to get found by google, I seem to be extremely inept at finding threads on here.

Anyway, I've found something that might suit... although every time I find something on this site, it disappears from view so here's hoping.

https://www.donedeal.ie/horses-for-sale/out-standing-potential-eventer/18571796

:eek::eek::eek:

It won't be around by the time we sell the house, sadly, so I'm letting someone else in on my secret favourite horse hunting site.

googol

Visit site
I don’t even know why I opened this thread as I’m constantly fighting with myself about getting another horse (desperately trying to fill a hole after losing my boy) and I don’t have 5K (or any K’s lol) but now I want this horse. And it’s quite close to me, sorta. Plus I had a master imp mare before who was such a gorgeous kind girl (must be a sign. Also I’m pretty sure I first seen my boys advert on done deal, also a sign?! Can you see how difficult my fight is with myself lol). My mare was way too much for me riding wise tho, as this one looks lol but still....

HeresHoping

Visit site
She looks very lovely, doesn't she?;)

If I had some money, she'd be at the top of my 'must have a look list'. Even though she won't have as much bone as I would like, and has far too much TB for my liking, I think she looks lovely.

Sheep

Visit site
I don’t even know why I opened this thread as I’m constantly fighting with myself about getting another horse (desperately trying to fill a hole after losing my boy) and I don’t have 5K (or any K’s lol) but now I want this horse. And it’s quite close to me, sorta. Plus I had a master imp mare before who was such a gorgeous kind girl (must be a sign. Also I’m pretty sure I first seen my boys advert on done deal, also a sign?! Can you see how difficult my fight is with myself lol). My mare was way too much for me riding wise tho, as this one looks lol but still....

I'm not stalking you, promise lol! Maybe you need to find something that has Master Imp & Grange Bouncer lines (unless they are related!!).

This wee mare is lovely though :)

Kaylum

Visit site
Just be careful and do as much digging as you can. My friend went to look at 3 different ones last week from different homes they all sent videos guess what they were all currently out of work, underweight or dished all around this price range. Always take up references and get to know as many horse people as possible. It is surprising what you can find out.

Pippity

Visit site
I'm not stalking you, promise lol! Maybe you need to find something that has Master Imp & Grange Bouncer lines (unless they are related!!).

I know a Grange Bouncer son, who's enough to put me off that bloodline for life!

onemoretime

Visit site
Just be careful and do as much digging as you can. My friend went to look at 3 different ones last week from different homes they all sent videos guess what they were all currently out of work, underweight or dished all around this price range. Always take up references and get to know as many horse people as possible. It is surprising what you can find out.
. I agree with this, you need to always find out as much as you can about the owner/seller as well as the horse. Some very dodgy people out there.

Flicker

Visit site
with potential?

Considering I spend my days helping websites to get found by google, I seem to be extremely inept at finding threads on here.

Anyway, I've found something that might suit... although every time I find something on this site, it disappears from view so here's hoping.

It won't be around by the time we sell the house, sadly, so I'm letting someone else in on my secret favourite horse hunting site.

Aah she is gorgeous!

cundlegreen

Visit site
with potential?

Gosh, that's nearly the double of one that I've just put up for sale, even to the price! Mine's in the UK though!

Flicker

Visit site
Makes me all the more annoyed with the ad I saw the other day, for a 4 year old with so-so breeding (although attractive enough), who had done a couple of training clinics but no competitions, lightly worked in the school and hacked about a bit, and was for sale for just under £7k...

googol

Visit site

Haha just seen this!!
As my chief and most successful horse finder, I wil leave this with you :p