Who watched the horse programme "A Stable Life"

SillyMare

Visit site
Don't think I was reall the target audience. All very 'noddy does horses'.

Lots of over-hype about the level of competition they were doing / the horses they were producing. In fact it was difficult to work out what the credentials of the main characters actually were.

All explainations were very over-simplified and in places didn't make much sense.

Would rather have seen a 'fly on the wall' thing at a credible competition yard rather than a riding school. I think the other programme (the one presented by Alice Plunkett that was shown just after it) was far closer to the mark.

Having said that, any television coverage of horses is a good thing.

Why do you ask?

Helena88

Visit site
i thought it was quite good - after all anything is better than nothing. but some things i wasnt too sure about, spesh the bit about the farrier! but generally it was ok. i believe theyre doing a second series.

Jiffy

photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
I watched it and just wanted other peoples opinions. I thought the same really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, I'm glad you've made at least one 'friend' on here D_Q, it seems that you & SillyMare share the same opinion.

miss_bird

Visit site
I watched it also and (my opinion only) thought they were both a bit up themselves, i would not want to work for them at all, she was just too prissy for my liking and the one where they were at a show and the field was muddy and she was complaining about getting dirty, sorry but you get dirty when you have horses.
Saying that i watched the whole series as i thought it was funny, but hopefully anyone who saw it and does not know a lot about horses, does not think all the horse people are like that