Who would like to learn a new skill?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
So who would like to clip my horse? I can provide the clippers and do not worry if you make a mistake as it will all be coming off!
grin.gif

I can give excellent guidence from a distance!
wink.gif
and if you do really well make you a certificate!
grin.gif

LEC

Visit site
Hes actually pretty good and I have dog clippers for the head - are you nuts I hate clipping! It was sort of a joke but if you have some spare time and a yearn to get covered in hair then you are more than welcome at chez lec!
I might even be able to cough up some cash as doing some market research for 2 hours. I love doing market research cash in hand - nice!

Bossanova

Visit site
I am free around about tomorrow pre-meetup or not until first week of October but I have a particular like for clipping, esp if it involves no lines
smirk.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
I'd give it a go if you weren't so far away, never clipped a horse in my life though, would that be a problem?!?!? Always leave the clipping to my little sis!

LEC

Visit site
Clipping is dead easy - never had a lesson in my life and my horses are still alive at the end. The first 5 minutes is quite fun and satisfying then I get bored and hate it. Once I clipped my pony got it a bit wrong as I was only 14 and it looked like he was wearing stockings. Horse did not seem to mind!
grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
I dont mind clipping but I am used to doing it frequently so there is never too much hair - this clipping REALLY furry horses is nasty and requires a boiler suit and a helmet
laugh.gif