Who's at badminton?

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Definitely bring wads of cash... there is very little in terms of the old fashioned "bargain".

Camel

Visit site
I'm there tomorrow with hubby, will be wearing a red gilet and I've got blonde hair and am a little .... rotund ;) - come and say hi :)

xx

katymay

Visit site
We are going to Cross Country tomorrow, will have a little boy in a super duper all terrain wheelchair so wont be hard to spot!

Parachute

Visit site
Never ever been :( BUT would love to go :D
Will try not to be toooooo jealous ;)
Still, listening to Radio Badminton! :D

NativePonyLover

Visit site
I'm there tomorrow - just packing now, as leaving to stay with a friend tonight ready for an early start tomorrow.

What footwear are people planning to wear? I don't know if I'll be ok in boat type shoes or whether to take wellingtons?!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
You won't need wellies unless it suddenly pours down overnight. Its a long walk, if you are planning going round the course, so wear something you will be comfortable in.. We always wear walking boots.

WandaMare

Visit site
Went yesterday, ground was perfect, I wore trainers...its always colder there than you expect. The traders were saying everyone was buying gilets and headbands because they were getting cold so take an extra fleece with you, the wind was very fresh especially in the stand.

Course looked amazing though, had a great day :)

Supertrooper

Visit site
I'm going tomorrow, meeting up with family at some point but I prefer wandering round on my own TBH

I'm going to take trainers and wellies and decide once I'm there. Going to get there for 8ish so I'm not stuck in traffic jams xx

atlantis

equinetouchjo.wordpress.com
I'm going tomorrow. I will also be pushing a buggy but its not so super dooper, more eBay bargain!! Wearing walking boots but will take my toggi boots I think. Would normally wear trainers in this weather I think but I've sprained my ankle so need the support. Might not be walking too much lol!! I'm wearing my joules navy sweatshirt with navy gillet I think. My little girl is 2 will be in a pink joules t shirt or her red Hayley coat with horses on it!!! I'm going with 2 friends who will also be suitably joulesed up I should imagine!!

I'm really looking forward to it. Been shopping for picnic and just made a lemon drizzle cake to take nom nom nom!!! The plus of a buggy, can take lots of food!!!

Supertrooper

Visit site
I've just been shopping and got bottles of water, nibbles and (sssh) sun cream!! Plan is to get main food there.

Just packed my bag, got my tickets and various changes of clothes.

How much are programme's by the way?

ecb89

Visit site
Atlantis - I'm going to be asking everyone with a buggy for a slice of their lemon drizzle cake :D

nat_1

Visit site
Meee tomorrow,im coming of j13 stroud,is it signposted off motorway? Aiming to get there for about 9.30...hope theres not too much traffic then??

Rhubarb

Visit site
I'm going tomorrow with a fellow HHO user.

Going to wear my merrill walking trainers as they're waterprooof and comfy. I'll be wearing jeans and joules too lol! I will take my gilet and jacket and decide when I get there. It looks like its going to be cloudy so probably will be a bit chilly.

I won the tickets so wont feely guilty about hitting the shops!!

Feathered

Visit site
Gojng tomorrow, can't wait! Keep checking the weather forecast, and have been to tesco to get some nibbles and get the all important spending money from the cash point :)

jellybean55

Visit site
I've just got back had a great day although weather was miserable this morning nice when the sun came out but very windy and bit chilly! A lot if peeps wearing country boots, my feet are dead now! Programmes are a fiver :)

Natz88

Visit site
I am going tomorrow for the XC & can't blooming wait as never been before :D. Only sad thing is I have no money to take to spend although maybe thats not such a bad thing haha :p

ecb89

Visit site
Just checked into the premier inn at Swindon. Been told by reception staff that lots of other horsey people are here. I'm due for dinner at 7, wearing a mint green polo and jeans, come and say hi. Would be nice to meet some fellow HHOers