Who's at Oasby?

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Times are up, OH has got a very early start Fri morning as he is now dressage writing was originally fence judging but was asked to change jobs yesterday as the poor person who was writing has broken their arm.

Then on Sat late times for him competing, hope to see some HHO's there:)

kerilli

Visit site
me, tomorrow, earlier than I expected. I have a bit of help, a friend is coming, which is great. (took D xc schooling yesterday and she seems to have remembered that she needs to bring both front legs over a jump together to enable me to stay on top, so fingers crossed that that holds for tomorrow!) Are you there Fri Ab? Hope to see you if so.

BeckyD

Visit site
Me! Saturday 90 section U, last to go so quite late times. Hopefully see some people there. I'll be the one on the scared-looking ginger "pony" (he's 16.1hh but everyone says he looks like a pony).

Last edited:

alwaysbroke

Visit site
KH will look forward to seeing you, will be making Rockey Road tomorrow evening:)

K that's good news about D, we are hoping that V can co-ordinate brain to hooves which admittedly are a huge distance apart and leave the sj's up this time out:rolleyes: I can't make tomorrow, unfortunately school run gets in the way

CM section Y? will hopefully get to meet you:) DK is easily recognised:D

LF what a shame hope your back recovers soon

BD will look out for you DK is very late to go xc so may see you at the start box:)

FLG hope it goes well sj'ing steward isn't my favourite job in the world!

Good luck to everyone riding and thanks to everybody who is helping out

Millie-Rose

Visit site
I'm on Sat afternoon in section x also got late times am a bit concerned about going Xc in the dark.:eek: Have walked the course this afternoon and other than the rails at 3 (I hate anything open and gappy like that) I would say it seems pretty straightforward certainly seems small after Keysoe. I'm number 643 big bay mare with a white stripe say hello if you see me I'll be looking green in the SJ warmup:rolleyes: