Who's best for backs, South Hants?

SVMel

Visit site
Hi all!!
Following on from my request for saddler recommendations, I now need your help to find

a) Someone to do my back, as its been years since I had it done, and I suspect I'm crooked too!!

b) Someone good to check out neddies back.

Tried a different saddle on her yesterday, it sits to the right the same as her usual one, but could only ride her myself, so could see limited amount whilst on board. Am getting someone else to help on Tuesday, will be looking at her usual saddle, a spare one AND the one off my other mare to try and find the best fit for now, til all is sorted out. Have a variety of numnahs and riser pads to help. Obviously I need to get myself and her checked to make sure we're both straight too.

So, you lovely people, recommendations please!!!!! And if there's anyone to avoid, please pm me!!!! I am in south hants, between Southampton and Portsmouth!!!!

galaxy

Visit site
Call your vet, you have to by law have their permission. I use Jenny Hadland who is excellent and recommended by my vet. She's very respected in the area and works at Liphook Vet Hosp one day a week with them.

Last edited:

SVMel

Visit site
Many thanks all!!!! Will contact the vets, to make sure all is in order!! And then start ringing round!!!!!

T xxxx

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
Ditto galaxy by law you have to get vets permission to use a "back person"

I also use Jenny Hadland and i would reccomend her to anyone!

My horse was VERY sore after he jumped out of stable into a 4ft wide passage and promtley fell over on the concrete twisting his back and neck. After 2 sessions under sedation and one not he is fully recovered and is now better than he has ever been!

SVMel

Visit site
Ditto galaxy by law you have to get vets permission to use a "back person"

I also use Jenny Hadland and i would reccomend her to anyone!

My horse was VERY sore after he jumped out of stable into a 4ft wide passage and promtley fell over on the concrete twisting his back and neck. After 2 sessions under sedation and one not he is fully recovered and is now better than he has ever been!

Glad to hear your horsey got better!! Will get all relevant permissions, I promise!!!!

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
=)

Good good , do like to point it out...as we all know not all "back people" are even qualified let alone any good at their job. (some are brilliant )

Hope you find someone good to come out, Jenny is quite busy but it is deffinately worth waiting