Who's going to Burghley on saturday?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
As title.... who's off to the XC on saturday at Burghley?
grin.gif

All being well I will be there with Sportsnight/Simply Nutty/(do you have another name ATM hun??
wink.gif
wink.gif
)
grin.gif

Jiffy

photobucket.com
I'm going on Saturday! (It's my birthday!
grin.gif
blush.gif
) I may drag Puppy along there too.

I took a cooler along filled with picnic stuff to Blenheim today & we met up with Sunflower & Weevil lunched together - Those lickle tinnies of Pimms are perfect for the occasion!
cool.gif

sunflower

Visit site
Nope - am very jealous now - had a great weekend at Blenheim and now I really want to go to Burghley - oh well, maybe next year. Have a great time everyone
grin.gif
grin.gif

Racehorse

Visit site
Hi Megotto, Hope Ash isn't getting any ideas! Me and your favourite man are hoping to go on Saturday too, but it depends on whether we can leave Kerry as she has her first operation on Tuesday and we will have to see whether it's safe to leave her at home or not. Enjoy the experience though - it's great, although make sure you hide the credit card as the shopping is absolutely fantastic. I must admit, the jumping no longer is my main priority when I go there each year. Saw Ots has lost a shoe - oh dear! Hope all is well.

Alibear

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Me Me Me and my sis and her friend
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooo, would be nice to say hello if you're there then Ali
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm I relly will have to dig the kids badge maker out and make myself one so you can spot me then
grin.gif

KJJ

Visit site
Slightly off subject... but...

CC are you going to come to London with SN on friday? Benajmin, Beej, Me and OH are all going out for a meal in the evening (I believe CSYMolly has also been invited - no response as yet) and would be fab if you and SN could make it too?
grin.gif