Who's going to your horse live and what are you buying!!

Dotilas

Visit site
I'm going!

My mum organized that event for Your Horse when she worked for them
grin.gif

Getting some cheap brown joddie boots
smile.gif

xx

debbielinder

Visit site
i am going on saturday cant wait to see pippa funnell gonna leave ours at 7.00 and have breakfast at the services on the way. think i want a set of ariat boots and chaps see if theres any bargains going you can always find some at the joules stall and i need new reins want to get ebony an under rug with a neck on it and usually another load of stuff that i dont actually need have to make sure ive got plenty of money

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
I am being good and not going, if I do we will not have a house!!!

Off to Olympia soon so will have to dent the plastic there instead lol!!

Enjoy!!

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
indeed!!! Love it!!! Other half just bought his first horse, so going to be spending lots!!!!!!! yay!!

Anyway sorry to detract, back on topic

YOUR HORSE LIVE....

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I go for the displays in the Petplan Arena, OH & daughter like the displays but have to hit the trade stands. I expect we'll come home again with yet more stuff that we don't need. With the stuff we've already got I could fill a trade stand but there is bound to be some 'Must Have' clothes or tack they decide they need.

It's nice that 'Your Horse' is in the Midlands rather than down south like loads of other events. It's also good that Horse of the Year Show & The Sheffield Show Jumping has also moved to the Midlands making it more accessable to many more people. The National Exhibition Centre is a fantastic venue for these shows.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
I am so hacked off - been looking forward to this for weeks. Sadly I have an overflow of horses to do, and people trying all weekend. Plus I am also skint. On the bright side my horse is racing on Sunday, after trying to get him there for 3 years.

Heidi1

Visit site
Not going this year, too many things to do, but Stinkerstonersmum is doing a little shopping for me - "Coligone"........ Hope you all enjoy yourselves....

Greyhound

Visit site
I am going
grin.gif
I am buying all the rugs they have to stop that BBs buying them before me lol. No really I need a medium weight neck, poly pad and another pair of Tendon Boots.

Gh

SSM

Visit site
I thought it was quite a good idea too!!!!!! (but I am a lush
tongue.gif
) Get a buzz going around your stand, better have loads of the pink goo as I need some for the windsucker on our yard too!!!!

Alibear

Visit site
yay free Goody bags
grin.gif

I shall need to be restrained if we spy any jewelry stalls or nice clothes stalls ,in fact basically keep me working hard so I can not wander please
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
I am going with mum and Beany
smile.gif
on sunday
smile.gif

Cant wait!!!

Always gets me in the christmassy mood
smile.gif

Umm going to buy some saddle pads and brushing boots and perhaps the odd rug - Hands off GH
wink.gif

Gillb

www.westgatelabs.co.uk
I will be there with the Westgate Labs stand so do say 'Hello'. Come and collect your free worming record card, bet you can't wait for that.

We have our 4count packs on sale for only £28 too.

Sal_E

Visit site
To answer the OP...

Coming?: Yes, Saturday
grin.gif

Buying?: Burgers, chips, sweets, chocolate, hmmmm - as much junk food as I can manage!

Looking forward to seeing the Coligonners!
grin.gif