Whos hoping to get out to a show tommorow??

zoelouisem

Visit site
Im in a bit of a dilemma really. Its showjumping on a surface but not an indoor. 50 minutes away. They say there still running there clear round starts at 9.30 and to call then but i have to leave 50 mins before???
Now obviously if the theres snow on the ground i wont go. Do i risk going or not?? What is everybody else planning??

HammieHamlet

Visit site
im also planning to go to felbridge for CR, outdoor surface. I'm desperate though!! :) need to leave at 7am, but hoping it has stopped snowing...

vic07

Visit site
Indoors at royal leisure. Intro show so free ticket to ride and british novice starts at approx 12 normally. Still cold but at least it will be dryish!

zoelouisem

Visit site
Ok so im not feeling as mad now for attempting to get out!!:D. Ones for selling hoping to advertise in the next week or so, so really want to get some miles on its clock.

redmone

Visit site
Ours cancelled this weekend, but daughter made a mature decision last night to leave it and not risk the journey, which meant we had a few drinky pops last night and a lie in this morning.

My opinion, have a lie in and stay safe and warm.

Plenty of shows to come, make the most of a duvet day!!!! :)

Xxx

zoelouisem

Visit site
Ours cancelled this weekend, but daughter made a mature decision last night to leave it and not risk the journey, which meant we had a few drinky pops last night and a lie in this morning.

My opinion, have a lie in and stay safe and warm.

Plenty of shows to come, make the most of a duvet day!!!! :)

Xxx

If i didnt have to get up and go feed and muck out anyway i would be thinking along the same lines but need to be there before 8 anyway regarless!!:(

Its not raining nor snowing now and we have no settled snow either.

I need to find Bubblegum a loving little girl so the more i do with him the better really.

Arghh bloody weather its supposed to be warmer now!!!!:(

helencharlie

Visit site
Outdoors on an excellent surface for arena eventing. The original plan was a hunter trials, this got cancelled due to a rather a large amount of rain. We have had no snow, just rain

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
I'm still holding out for Great Witchingham eventing tomorrow. Inspection at 6am tomorrow, not looking too hopeful judging by the weather I have got at home (1 1/2hrs away) but we will see.

I have rented a lorry for the day, so have plans to reroute to either Ov era Farm Stud, or Keysoe if needs be for indoor SJ (trailblazers, scheduled up to 1m10 at both centres). Keysoe's website says they are definitely on tomorrow, so as a last resort we should have something to go to. Will NOT let the weather beat me!

Nicnac

Visit site
Stressage was cancelled in Kent :( Was to be first one too for youngster so double :(.

Not rerouting anywhere as it's snowing and it's just not worth the risk travelling the boys in this - too precious.

So they were chucked out at 6am with loads of hay and back to bed seems a plan for me!

zoelouisem

Visit site
Yer I chickened out in the end we got up I took the dogs out it was windy and cold so chucked them in the car told daughter to put normal clothes on she rode while I mucked out and I'm now home with the heating about to cook sausage sandwiches!!! :).
We were out last weekend and out on Friday so it's not really a massive problem.

redmone

Visit site
Good call, don't know what its like there but here we have wind chill of minus 7!!! Not good for kids or ponies that!!

Plenty on next weekend, we'll make up for it!

PS we've just polished off sausage and bacon butties and are in bed watching phoenix nights! X

zoelouisem

Visit site
It's not nice here either and for last half hour have been getting snow flurries!!!
Neither of us could be bothered either and it's supposed to be enjoyable.
I'm glad we didn't too as she fell off riding this morning too!!!
Yer got a show Friday with better classes and half the distance !!! Xx

HammieHamlet

Visit site
I went out early for CR and so glad that I did! Fed up being stuck on the farm :( I managed to jump in the snow (surface melted it away so not slippery) which was an interesting experience as needed ski goggles really ;p