Whos horse would you like to ride?

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I'd pinch Olympic (thats DieselDog's horse isn't it?) and go SJing
grin.gif

pottamus

Visit site
Whilst, some of them sound lovely I am afraid the only horse I want to ride is MINE!!!! He is a superstar and I would not ride any other!
I have been poorly for a while and he has not been ridden for a week...I dragged myself out to ride him today and he carried me around our 3 mile loop like a trooper. I rode like a complete sack of spuds and just sat there and he just ambled me along, trotting when asked, stopping when asked and not blinking an eye at the tractors that passed us...he is fab!

RunToEarth

Visit site
I would love to ride Beth's Millbrook song, he is such a stunning little horse and Caz's latest youngster, Layla I think she is called
smile.gif

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
can tell you now he is very nice to ride, I was privledged to take him XC schooling whilst Vicky got Fleur!!!
wink.gif

hmmm as for what horse I would chose its a bit hard would nick any of Freshman's or KarenX's to do some serious showjumping or I quite like the look of Oshka as well
laugh.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Sarah -Janes - Sarnita a very talented horse. Also not strictly a forum horse but I do love Grinder.

Weezy

Visit site
Ummm well I am lucky enough to have ridden some fantastic forum horses - lec's 2, BBs Winston, obv Boss!, cant think who else now as I am too tired

I would LOVE to take lec's Jimmy hunting, in fact any chance to ride him I would grab it as I fell for him

As for those I havent ridden, BADGER (buckybee's grey hunter), Sea Of Dreams, I would like to jump Niomi (Sal_E's horse) and Casey's gorgeous man too, and Olympic (Diesel Dog's), Snoopy (BBs new one)and whoever else - I just like riding different horses!

tigers_eye

Visit site
The way he is at the moment I'd pay you to come and get him, horrible little one-sided git
tongue.gif

I would love to ride some of FMMs, just to find out what a properly well-schooled horse feels like! Hmmm, wouldn't mind sitting on Fleur to see what she's like these days! Oh, and a lesson on Bananaman's top boy! Wouldn't mind having the boy in the avatar back either, legs intact enough to event again. Oh, and if MdM could have a word with her dad and send Swynnerton up here that'd be good too
wink.gif

watcherathome

Visit site
I never get excited by photos of horses, now matter how nice they look, always feel I have to meet the horse to get a feel for its personality. Loved meeting Chico, and he is compact enough for me to climb on to, so would have to be him....although would also love to ride Highland Girl's highland pony to compare with mine

Sal_E

Visit site
Just stumbled upon some photos of Chico in the picture gallery that I hadn't seen before - having seen them, I think it's got to be him!