Whos in whos out?

Why do you watch it?

• Total voters

patchandloopy

Visit site
Soooo who has their ponies in yet? Mine arent usually untill the end of October.

But this year the constant rain and coldish snap has made my TB despite on plenty of food and rugged drop weight (he rarely does), so came in a week ago.

clipertyplop

Visit site
mine are out and rugged up more for my bennifit than theres....we have had no grass all summer because of no rain and they have been looking a bit lean.....started feeding them hayledge last monday and oh boy what a difference big fat cobbies
smile.gif

beaconhorse

Visit site
I had hoped to keep Beacon out until the end of October but as he is fully clipped and started refusing to go back out I had to give in and keep him in.

There is no way i can make him go out, he keeps planting his feet every few steps, it just is not worth arguing with him, he knows what he wants
smile.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Mine are in pretty much 24/7 already because it's too muddy for them to go out (not because I hate dirt because I'm not bateling with those two trying to negotiate knee deep clay mud all the way and into the field plus they're arses to hose off their legs and scrub hooves so it's easier to keep them in where they're warm, clean and happy
laugh.gif
)

Kat
xx

riotgirl

Visit site
I am lucky as at night I can close up the field but open up the little paddock area. I Then open the stable doors and they wander in and out. My old girl prefers to stand in the stable most of the night but my Welshie will have a wander!

RobinHood

Visit site
Mine are all out still. The 2 thoroughbreds and the clipped connemara have rugs on but the newforest and the haflinger are fat and hairy. The thoroughbreds will come in at night when they want to come in, ie when they are reluctant to walk back up to field after dinner and just stand at the gate when you turn them out.

BBs

Visit site
My boys have been in since 1st October
smile.gif
Basically because one needed clipping, plus their winter field doesnt have much shelter.

Once the winter really takes hold they will be out in the morning and back in at lunchtime.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
All ours are still out - only comming in to be ridden.

Really hope to be able to winter Amymay out this year - so will only have loan horse to muck out etc.

miamibear

Visit site
I said yes, they are in on a night and out during the day (from 7 till 5)

They have got in to the routine now, we are hoping to go until late november until they start to only go out for a couple of hours.

KatB

Visit site
Mine is out 24/7 unless raining hard. Been in last few nights as not nice weather, but hoping be out on and off until end of october
smile.gif
He is fully cliped and well rugged up.

Lill

Visit site
Mine are still out 24/7 Blue will come in when the clipper blades come back and the clocks change so end of the month but he'll still be out during the day and Holly will probably stay out for a week or two longer and then be clipped and come in over night too
smile.gif