Whose going to Liverpool International???

michelledud

Visit site
I've got tickets but am worrying about them not selling many as there is loads of advertising locally (I live in Liverpool) and nationally, there's even a TV advert now!!!
It would be lovely if it sold out and became a regular event 😀

horseylady12

New User
Visit site
I've got tickets but am worrying about them not selling many as there is loads of advertising locally (I live in Liverpool) and nationally, there's even a TV advert now!!!
It would be lovely if it sold out and became a regular event 😀

I imagine it probably costs a lot of money to advertise on TV so I can understand why they'd run adverts closer to the show rather than months ahead.

I am really looking forward to it. What day are you going on? X

michelledud

Visit site
I imagine it probably costs a lot of money to advertise on TV so I can understand why they'd run adverts closer to the show rather than months ahead.

I am really looking forward to it. What day are you going on? X

I think it's the Saturday night session I'm going to (my friend has booked it)
More offers on facebook today, it really does look like they're struggling to sell tickets 😢
I'm really looking forward to it!

ninab

New User
Visit site
Just to clarify, we have done a lot of advertising for this year as it is year one and we want to make sure everyone knows about it! A couple of sessions are nearly full, and the production of the show is going to be huge, so be reassured you will have a great atmosphere and a great show!!

LHIS

Visit site
I want to go but no one to go with and husband would rather poke his eyes out with spoons. He offered to go if I'd consider watching new Star Wars with him - so that's a no. ☺️

Pippity

Visit site
I want to go but no one to go with and husband would rather poke his eyes out with spoons. He offered to go if I'd consider watching new Star Wars with him - so that's a no. ☺️

I'm in the same boat - except I'd say a resounding yes to the new Star Wars!

LHIS

Visit site
I'm in the same boat - except I'd say a resounding yes to the new Star Wars!

Ahh..I've never seen them and have no intention of doing so. Re the Liverpool horse show - I even put out a sad little Facebook appeal to my horsey friends and got zero replies. Sob. I'm only an hour or so away from the venue.

Lexi_

Visit site
Me! I'm so excited - I only live 7 miles away! MUCH easier than trekking down to Olympia. If anyone wants any local knowledge, give me a shout :)

Sounds like it's going to be amazing. I've heard great things about Bolesworth (run by the same team) but it always clashes with fence judging elsewhere so I haven't had a chance to go.

Pippity

Visit site
i'd just go! sometimes its great mooching around on your own and enjoying the fun :)

I think I might do that... Although the prospect of driving in the city terrifies my rural little heart!

I've got a test run on Friday (going to see Star Wars, coincidentally) so if it's not TOO horrifying, I might risk it.

Lexi_

Visit site
I think I might do that... Although the prospect of driving in the city terrifies my rural little heart!

I've got a test run on Friday (going to see Star Wars, coincidentally) so if it's not TOO horrifying, I might risk it.

Don't be put off! It's dead easy to get to the arena and you only edge round the city centre, you don't have to drive through it.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
looks like these tickets will go to waste :(

Scan0003_zpsvz2fxniq.jpg

xxcharlottexx

Visit site
I really want to go but I think the dates are really odd, suprised at new years day especially as people are already really busy around that time of year. Hopefully can do a bit of reshuffling so I can get some tickets. Guess if it becomes an annual event, I know to keep myself free in the future! It makes a nice change a horse event being up in the north!

elliejhb

Visit site
Thanks LHIS, just checked their site and found the jumping is streaming :)

I was tempted to get tickets but thought it might be so similar to Olympia which I went to last year that I'd find it a little samey? What's the shopping like?
Also was meant to be having family stay over new years, although they've since cancelled.
I heard yesterday that they've got the venue for 5 years, so hopefully I can go next year.