Why DO they do it?

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Yesterday I was showing my friends horse to some prospective buyers. He went nicely on the flat, jumped a few cross poles nicely. Then we put up a 1.10mish upright and he flew it, but proceeded to buck all the way down the long side of the arena! He did this 3 or 4 times much to my horror as this is the quietest laziest horse I have ridden in a long while. It seemed not to bother the people though cos they thought he might of been too quiet at first. *Bloody Horses*
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Tell me about it, when we was trying to sell our mare she was a little madam everytime someone came to see her.

It was so frustrating as she was good as gold any other time and it took us ages to sell her. Its like they know!!

kirstyfk

Visit site
I few years ago we were selling my dad's old horse. A 16hh overgrown cob very laid back - so laid back infact that we called him the dobbin! He injured his stifle and never came 100% so we were selling him for a quite hack. We had 5 people come to see him and evryone managed to fall off! Even the lady who bought him!