why is it so hard to...

PinkFairy

Visit site
find someone that has that perfect situation?!
As you may have heard I'm a nervous rider in lessons but when im on my own or in a group excersising horses, im fine but only when someone is teaching me, i become slightly on edge because of a hearing problem i have. So, i have been on the lookout for someone who may need a sharer but i don't think people share anymore..

GTs

Visit site
If in lessons you are getting nervous - I would find a new instructor. My friend Pablo has started teaching some of my old friends in CO, his style of teaching is amazing. It pretty much feels like he is on the back of the horse with you telling you what to do. I am sure there are others slightly closer to you that are the same.

PinkFairy

Visit site
I don't mind my instructors, and they make it as easy for me as possible and they are very considerate but what they don't realise is i HAVE to be in control of the horse if i want to learn to ride but with having a hearing impairment, you have to lipread so its a bit hard but i do well (apparently) and one of the other instructors who doesnt even teach me told my parents that i'm doing really well. But i just don't feel that way, so i would love to spend time with a share horse or loan even, riding and giving care etc but it sometimes feels impossible