severnmiles

Visit site
http://www.horseauctionbelgium.be/stockdetail.php?horse=20050015

For under £2,500
confused.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Wow!!!
I have to say- I'd love one that had that much scope, god knows how you'd sit on it but I'm sure it will mellow in time, just nice to know it's there underneath you when you need it!!

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Results page says it sold for 3500 Euros. Is that really less than £2500?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went on a currency converter and

3,500.00 Euro = 2,345.18 United Kingdom Pounds

seabiscuit

Visit site
Its not head nodding but it is flexing its right hock very oddly..Also after jumping the line it lands disunited in canter every time...

Tia

Visit site
You're right! The first one does appear lame.

Oh glad I chose the bay.
smile.gif
I think I love him actually!! What a jump for a 4 year old.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How do you know it sold for under 2,500?

I actually like the second one more than the first.

[/ QUOTE ]

So did I but it made ALOT more! Still don't like the way it dropped so sharply though.

meandmyself

Visit site
I don't think the second one is that scopy- his ears go back every time he jumps the bigger fence- to me, it looks like he's worried and is over jumping.

viola

aspireequestrian.wordpress.com
Oh, dear! I actually liked the mare. Have just spent some time watching and re-watching that video and have only noticed couple of disunited landings which she corrected straight away (not sure how important is that though). I liked the way she rescued herself when someone rushed her into the combination - she jumped across and really looked and assessed the fence - I was always told to look for the signs the horse is thinking how to clear a fence not just to jump it.
As to the lamness I am stuck as can't see it. All I see is a horse with a very low tail which additionally she carries low which gives her a bit of a wolfie outlook. If anything she looks a bit tucked in but that just might be stress and so on. She might also have a slight conformation fault having her hind legs much wider then the font ones; so I only see high action but not any lamness. If she really is lame I am rubbish at recognising that;)

The second's horse's jump is out of this world! Amazingly cheap, both of them!

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
almost looks like stringhalt to me but the disunited landings are a bit of a question especially considering the age.

I thought this horse looked questionnable behind as well and noticeably was the second cheapest at the sale! http://www.horseauctionbelgium.be/stockdetail.php?horse=20050028

As for the top price wow at the hind end but as said may be interesting to sit to!! Quite like the Heartbreaker 5yo mare as well
tongue.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
I liked her too. She's not lame but she's not 110% on it.

The second horse is giving masses of air but I'm not overly keen on his style.

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
What a fab trot! Maybe she is a real witch to do anything with
smirk.gif

ETS: I can't see a lameness in the chestnut one, she is quite extravagant behind but I wouldn't say lame. Plus she is not straight which makes it harder to see, I would want to see her trot on a straight line and hard surface before classing her as lame.
The 3rd horse (a bay one) which someone put up is most definitely lame though.