Why would anyone think that this is acceptable?!?!

Shantara

Visit site
Doesn't look SO bad in the 3rd pic...but that 1st and last are not pretty! I saw that one a little while back, apart from the fat, looks like an alright horse!

wattamus

Visit site
yes I thought that, it should be recognised as a form of cruelty IMHO :mad: and yes she looks lovely and will probably be a nice horse if she was a bit lighter

rhino

Visit site
Yes, obese, but I bet there is a super horse under that flubber!

Not as bad as I've seen on that site, welfare agencies will visit off the back of advert photos if you report.. I know of at least 2 ongoing cases ;)

rhino

Visit site
Although do you think she is a Belgian Warmblood? It's almost impossible to tell what her actual build is like under all that blubber...

Can't see if she's branded under the fluff but she probably is - especially if Parco breeding is correct.

BWP is an open studbook so the horses can vary dramatically - mine looks virtually full tb when he is fit and is a real lightweight but I have seen other much heavier built versions.

tashwilson

Visit site
i wonder if she can actually jump 140cm like it states in the advert... really doesnt look like she has the build for it. Nice horse just way too chunky

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
She really doesnt look like a WB at all. She looks similar to our Polish Meat Cob who was that fat when we got her, she was a heavy weight cob even under her fat suit. At the vetting our vet gave her owner a lecture about how obese she was. As the fat subsided she was a cracker and could easily clear 1m 40, and she was only 15.1

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Must admit I actually quite like the look of her, although even if the tack is included it wouldn't do her any good, that saddle is awful! I think she could be a really nice horse under all that blubber! Can't believe a dealer would put an advert out with her looking like that though!