Will he won't he ........

Shady

Visit site
OHHHHHHHHH:):):):)
You sure that's a he YCBM?
Very rare to get an all ginger male unless there is white there that I can't see?
Gorgeous anyway and hopefully on its way home with you. xxx

eta. forget the above except he's gorgeous !

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
OHHHHHHHHH:):):):)
You sure that's a he YCBM?
Very very rare to get an all ginger male unless there is white there that I can't see?
Gorgeous anyway and hopefully on its way home with you. xxx

Other way round, surely Shady? 20% of gingers are female, 80% male, I thought? We've had an all ginger before and they are 10 weeks and seller says they are boys, so I think they probably are.

I don't care if its a boy or a girl but it has to be orange, not some wishy washy fawn colour. We went to see one last Friday and I turned it down when we got there. It was a lovely little thing but nothing like the colour of it's photograph and I'm set on it being a strong ginger to join the crew.

£140 for a moggie though ??

Last edited:

Shady

Visit site
Other way round, surely Shady? 25% of gingers are female, 75% male, I thought? We've had an all ginger before and they are 10 weeks and seller says they are boys, so I think they probably are.

I don't care if its a boy or a girl but it has to be orange, not some wishy washy fawn colour. We went to see one last Friday and I turned it down when we got there. It was a lovely little thing but nothing like the colour of it's photograph and I'm set on it being a strong ginger to join the crew.

£140 for a moggie though ??
Me being brain dead and distracted by mad kittens again!
Was going to edit, but yes other way round really ,tho from a personal point I have never met an all ginger cat that was male, only females and i've never met a ginger and white cat that was female!. You are correct that it doesn't matter unless you are trying to keep a sex ratio balance in your house like I do.
Aww I love the fawny coloured ones, but yes they are a bit washed out and definitely not proper gingers !!
£140 ? yikes do you get anything for that? over here that would get you vaxxed and chipped.
Really looking forward to seeing more photos of him. xxx

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
We're waiting to see if a name suggests itself that fits his character as it develops. Suggestions all welcome, he really is very, very orange already and they get darker as they get older too!

He's the top one of the two in the first photo and his whiskers really do droop like that ?