William Fox-Pitt Autobiography

Jiffy

photobucket.com
Has anyone read it yet? What do you think of it?

I've tried 3 bookshops in Oxford & still haven't managed to get my hands on a copy yet.
mad.gif

BBs

Visit site
Jiffy I even checked Amazon but they seem to have been OUT OF STOCK
frown.gif

Bro is wanting something to buy me for xmas but unless it gets good reviews I will hold off getting it lol

Zebedee

Visit site
There would appear to be two in the wings. There is a paperback due out called 'The Autobiography' rrp £7.99, then there is the hardback called 'Making your Own Luck' on Amazon @ £12.91. Neither have been released yet.

lorenababbit

Visit site
Not actually in the shops yet though one would think it would be from all the advertisements etc. and i suspect that is why there appear to be two potential versions (see zebedee post above) because no one has actually seen it and there seems to be some confusion.....

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Now if i'd been listening properly, i could tell you why! But i wasn't, sorry!!
blush.gif

I went to 'an evening with william fox-pitt' where at the end of the talk, he said he should now be trying to sell us his new book, but due to whatever reason it wasn't out yet, so he was instead going to sell us his old book! haha

Sorry i can't actually be of any help!
Maybe there as a mistake at the publishers!

Pictures looked nice in the old book tho
wink.gif
hehe

teapot

Visit site
Paperback wont come out until a good 6months, a year after the hardback is out in the shops.

If Amazon havent got it - it's not out yet. And Waterstones with there new actual website haven't got it either