Windows for new stables - anyone used Alfako?

HappyNeds

Visit site
We are building a new stable block, and have found some windows by a company called Alfako, has anyone used these or heard of them?

Here they are:
http://www.alfako.de/en/stallausstattung-und-reitzubehoer/stallfenster/

They look good, but a different window we had in a previous stable leaked badly, and we wanted to get it right this time. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Or if you've got a different window you can recommend? Thanks

Cat&Mouse

Visit site
Sorry not used them but looking for the same and had only found monarch ones which are mega money. Interested to know how much these are?

HappyNeds

Visit site
Sorry not used them but looking for the same and had only found monarch ones which are mega money. Interested to know how much these are?

Hi Cat&Mouse,
We got a price to get them straight from Germany and the price was 274 euros, which is about £200.

Seems quite good price in comparison with others we've found on the web, but not sure of the company as we've not dealt/heard of them before, and also it would have been nice to see them in the 'flesh' before buying, but that won't be possible if we do get them from here.

Fod4u

New User
Visit site
Hi, I too am looking for good secure windows to stables and would like some advice and recommendations, was thinking of metal rather than wood. I would have thought there would be a wealth of experience and in info but his might not be the case as this thread has not had a lot of response. will look through the older threads but will look back in on this one and would as I am sure happyneds and recommendations from anyone who has built their own or had them built and what their experience and solutions were

Many thanks