Wintec Dressage Saddles

bellaboo

Visit site
I had a isabel werth, it way fantastic! nice deep seat, narrow waist and the stirrup bar is 5cm further back for an effortless leg poistion, Great!!!!!

K9Wendy

Visit site
The only problem we found with a synthetic dressage saddle is the squeeking! They are light and fit well but boy does it squeek! Not sure where the squeeking is coming from but could be we are using leather leathers and not synthetic..

samp

Visit site
My horse is very bum high and was told by my saddler the Isabelle was unsuitable as I would really be tipped forward. I got the Wintec Pro which is fantastic, I stick like glue to big bucks

ihatework

Visit site
I had one for my old horse and liked it but when I tried using it on my new and more advanced horse it was awful !! I think they are good economy saddles at the lower levels but as soon as I needed to be able to refine my seat and leg aids it wasn’t great as it sort of puts you in one position with not enough freedom.

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
i don't think its the stirrup bar as if I ride without stirrups there is the same issue, whereas I am fine in my GP and all the other various dressage saddles I have ridden in!! All wintecs do it to me dressage or GP(and most people I see riding in them) which I suspect is due to the design of the seat. But because I know it does it I ride proactively so its not an issue for me and until I can afford a new saddle (saving for one at mo) it will do me just fine :p