Wintec PRO DRESSAGE CONTOURBLOC Saddle?

billy2

Visit site
I had one, fitted aged pony perfectly, it was soooo comfy to ride in, When horsey retired I sold it to my local riding school where its doing sterling service, still looks good, low maintenance.

miss_c

Visit site
I dunno, but I received mine today that I bought cheap on ebay! First impressions are that it's a lovely saddle, and although second hand it's in fabulous nick. Will be a while before I ride in it though!

Dottyfordylan

Visit site
I dunno, but I received mine today that I bought cheap on ebay! First impressions are that it's a lovely saddle, and although second hand it's in fabulous nick. Will be a while before I ride in it though!

You must of spied the same one on eBay that I did! I wondered hot easy the gullets are to change as the ones on eBay are fitted with a medium... Very tempted!

miss_c

Visit site
Possibly! Sorry if I outbid you for it!!! I changed the gullet today and it was pretty simple to do. Managed to get a complete gullet set for about £30.

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Being adjustable in the gullet does not mean it will fit every horse by any means - if you're happy to buy it, have it checked by a saddle fitter and sell it on if it doesn't fit, then as always, go for it. I may be teaching granny to suck eggs but there is so much more to saddle fit than simply being able to change the width at the front. One thing that is commonly done is to change the gullet at the front so that the saddle is in balance from front to back - it is most important to establish that the tree is the right width at the front first and THEN look at front to back balance.