Wise, or ridiculous?

Auslander

Visit site
When you find yourself sitting at home, twitching, because you have an overwhelming feeling that the shitlands are up to no good - so you go up to the yard (in the rain), watch them doing absolutely nothing suspicious for quite a long time, and then incarcerate them in the hardstanding pen anyway, because you just can't shake the feeling that they are plotting something...
I'm wise, aren't I?

103855250_589686751930597_3069257204414035907_n.jpg

little_critter

Visit site
When you find yourself sitting at home, twitching, because you have an overwhelming feeling that the shitlands are up to no good - so you go up to the yard (in the rain), watch them doing absolutely nothing suspicious for quite a long time, and then incarcerate them in the hardstanding pen anyway, because you just can't shake the feeling that they are plotting something...
I'm wise, aren't I?

View attachment 49516
The one on the left looks particularly shifty

Auslander

Visit site
I took the pic yesterday - when I had no feelings of unease at all.
Tonight was different!

It's Ivan (piebald) who is the devil incarnate. Duncan (skewbald) is a little angel!

J&S

Visit site
There is some thing very conspiratorial about them........ the slight inward turn of the head, possibly muttering from the corner of his mouth........... shall we??????

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I think they are two innocent little souls who are being unfairly tarred with the naughty Shetland reputation.

(Tell, them I'll be round tomorrow about ten to collect the payoff.)

Mule

Visit site
I'm wise, aren't I?

View attachment 49516
Very wise, they're clearly plotting something :p

meleeka

Visit site
Probably plotting something, shetlands are always plotting something.

Ive been wondering for a while why the grass isn’t growing in my rested bit. This week I’ve caught my mini in there twice, but only because I’ve arrived early. He has history of this and I now believe he’s been going in there for a while, but always makes sure he’s back where he’s supposed to be before I turn up. When I went looking the nuggets of dung gave it away! He’s clearly too clever for his own good that one ?

Rosemary28

Visit site
Shetlands are *always* plotting. Actually, I feel like most natives spend a lot of time plotting, P is a cunning little b*****d sometimes...

tristar

Visit site
I'm wise, aren't I?

View attachment 49516

so innocent,,,,,,, til proven guilty?