Wish I had had a camera!

Chavhorse

Visit site
My two horrors decided that there was not enough grass in the field for their liking so made an escape bid last night (jury is currently out as to whether it was 5 bar gate jumping or limbo!) and spent the night maurauding about, investigating the hay barn and grazing the lawn!

They were discovered at 5am in the aisle of the American Barn aggravating the two horses who are still living in and were unceremoniously placed into their stables.

I arrived at the yard at about 6.30am and after the initial "where the hell are the horses" panic I walked into the barn to see my doofus of a 17hh warmblood, legs tucked up under him, wobbling like mad and desperatly trying to fit himslef onto the 2ft wide 5ft high bank of straw which has been put up as they are now out.

When he saw me his expression of " I have a complaint this bed is not big enough" was priceless.

Complete and utter noob!

Tonight they are back out and I have opened up another strip for them to graze! hopefully that wil encourage them to stay put.

3Beasties

Visit site
Haha, bless him!

I had a 'I wish I had my camera' moment tonight too! The horses are in during the day so when I got there tonight I opened the doors to let them wonder onto the yard//field.

The Section A went into my TB's stable and started trying to raid his molasses lick which is in a tub similar to an ice-cream tub. She had a grazing mask on so I knew she would't manage to get any through it so I left her too it while I went to get some hay.

As I walked back she was stood on the yard with the molasses lick stuck to her mask, she looked completely bemused and could't work out whether to panic or celebrate! :D