Wish me luck...Trailer test booked

Befney3

Visit site
Well, I've just booked my training & test so hopefully I can get out competing under my own steam rather than relying on lifts.
smile.gif

I'm quite nervous now so any hint/tips/pointers would be great.

SDH

Visit site
I've calling around today for quotes for lessons etc for trailer test too! Seems a bit pricey but I too am desperate to get out without asking for lifts / someone to sit with me for the L plates

Good Luck
smile.gif

sarahs

Visit site

Just relax !
Its really not that difficult, be friendly to the examiner. Also remember that you have to drive like a beginner again, both hands on steering wheel etc - over use your mirrors etc.

sarahs

Visit site
forgot to say well done for being a responsible and caring horse owner and doing it the proper way instead of looking for loopholes that could put yourself, your horse and other road users at risk !
Loads of luck !

star

Visit site
good luck! try to get over the nerves. nerves is what made me fail it 1st time - i jack-knifed the trailer in the reversing - never done it before and never done it since! 2nd time i employed an awful lot of positive thinking and sailed through it!

lucym

Visit site
good luck
grin.gif
just practise practise practise until reversing is 2nd nature, and chat to the examiner, makes for a more relaxed atmosphere, good luck
smile.gif

AutumnRose

Visit site
Good luck good luck!!!!!!!!!!! i have just booked mine too, very excited. I've booked a 4 hour intensive lesson beforehand and been practising loads with my Dad in the car!!! FIngers crossed all round!!!

Befney3

Visit site
Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone. I think it'll probably be the nerves that get me. I'm not good with exam/test situations. Am gonna have a practice reversing over the next week & have booked two training sessions (half day each) before the actual test. The guy I booked the training with sounded lovely & has been highly recommended so hopefully I'll be o.k.
Good Luck to the rest of you who are doing it. Let me know how you get on.