Wish me luck!!

severnmiles

Visit site
Wish me luck!! Tomorrow is the first time I'm hunting Ernie as Wednesday was cancelled.

Even though he's a pointer he's not been before (naughty old owner!) so I keep telling him to be nice to and my bad leg
crazy.gif

Anyway he's all clipped, bathed, plaited and rugged up...and tomorrow morning I'll be dosed up on sloe gin
smirk.gif

Hope you all have a good day whatever you're upto!
smile.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
Can ride without it, can walk without it, say to the bathroom and back, but not defi not on the yard. Physio says 6-8 more week (last week!). There is still brusing which she can't believe as it was 5weeks ago today!

One of the foot followers said 'if you fall off, fall on your bad leg again, atleast then you'll only have one bad leg!' lol.

How is your leg?

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Can ride without it, can walk without it, say to the bathroom and back, but not defi not on the yard. Physio says 6-8 more week (last week!). There is still brusing which she can't believe as it was 5weeks ago today!

One of the foot followers said 'if you fall off, fall on your bad leg again, atleast then you'll only have one bad leg!' lol.

How is your leg?

[/ QUOTE ]
I managed to do some rising trot on my hack this morning
grin.gif
very pleased with myself!! Am now 50% weightbaring, managing with one crutch, so doing good!

You be careful tomm x