Wish Upon a Star... Opinions please

air78

www.ctwequine.com
Thinking of using WUAS this year on my TB mare. I haven't ever seen him in the flash though, so would be interested on hearing your opinions of him, and specifically his temperament, movement etc

I think some of you on here have used him, and he seems to produce lovely looking foals?

stoneybroke

Visit site
Used him 6 times and will use again this yr...oldest r 3. Happy to email pics if u want to pm your email. Ref temp he is really sweet and extraordinarily mannerly. I have 3 here by him at present....2 bays, 2 browns, 2 ches (one had a ches dam tho).

They are always very elegant with his head and front. Temperament lovely but we have to see how talented they r as the first proper crop r 3 this time.

TheMule

Visit site
He's a really lovely horse- nice natured and seems pretty easy to do. His movement is nice but not extravagant, he has a lot of scope but can be a slightly spooky jumper (warmblood influence?!) He's perhaps a little lacking in stamina but I would think crossing onto a TB mare this will be ok as she'l add that in

Mugsgame

Visit site
Really really like WUAS, met him a couple of times and am always taken by him. I used him last year on a nice TB mare and can honestly say that so far, I am thrilled with the result (born last week!).

I have a lovely chestnut colt, and although he still has a little unfolding to do, his frame is correct, good limbs, nice shoulder and neck. Very light on his feet at this stage, he's nicely forward and temperament wise, so far is nicely balanced for being both sensible to handle, enjoys a fuss, but not at all in your face.

In my mind he compliments my mare very well, and in return I would like her to bring a little extra speed and stamina to the table! Now I have to wait and see!!! I had another stallion lined up for her next but think I will repeat with wuas either this time or next time (and hope for a filly!!).