Withdrawl *self indulgent moan*

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
it's been just over a fortnight now since little man left. I have heard today he's doing fab and is really happy.
In that fortnight I seem to have done nothing but look at adverts, phone up re adverts and become more and more stressed.
crazy.gif
. Why can people not tell the truth on adverts??
Although I still ride, I actually miss mucking out and doing chores. I wake up at 5am itching to go
frown.gif
I think my main problem is I'm reluctant to travel too far as I have to borrow the trailer and am not keen on travelling half way across the country to first view and then get a pony. But I think 50 miles away is ample?
Is it just me or is the market slow ATM?? Everything seems to be unbroken, dodgy or over priced.
So all you peeps with a 10-11hh 100% safe first pony for sale in the midlands areas can you please advertise it somewhere then pm me the link?? thankies
grin.gif

WeeBrown

Visit site
The market is really slow, hardly any horses advertised on horsemart and not many are in yorksire/lincolnshire range for me. I found one but now been sold so am back looking again. Just want a 16hh horse that I can practise schooling stuff on, do some jumping and a bit of hacking. My OH is very novice and I'm just coming back into it but all the horses are either too expensive for me or too daft! Also I'm a bit partial to chestnuts!
Anyway hope you find something soon.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Dont know of any little pones for sale around here but if you're desperate for some mucking out to do your welcome to sort our lot out at 5.30am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I would only do so for the benefit of my kids.

Fiona: I thought he was out atm??

Fiona_C

Visit site
Kate, he is out, but if you are really missing mucking out and breakfast routine that much, i'll willingly bring him back in for you, or mickey lol he'd like to be in I'm sure of it.
wink.gif
wink.gif

fizzer

Visit site
unfortunately what you are looking for are like gold dust, they are worth their weight in gold, i had the same problem 10 years ago when looking for my daughter, the trouble is you can take a chance when buying for yourself but you have to be so careful when for your children, for this reason alone it is worth paying for the right safe pony, you cannot afford to take risks and people know this, hence the price