Witton Castle HT

ElleJS

Visit site
Does anyone live in the area? Very worried that it will be to hard to go eventing. Not sure if there has been any rain up there.
I can't bare eventing on hard ground!

Thank you in advance
smile.gif

connie1288

Visit site
No idea re Witton i'm afraid L, but bh, if you think Allerton and Aske were hard come and try Norfolk!! At least both of those they were cutting into the ground.

moogrrr

Visit site
I was just going to say i had seen in Eventing that you had a gorgeous new ride! I hope you have a good run - is it your first outing?

ETA I mean ElleSJ, not Eventerlad which my reply looks like i mean!
crazy.gif

ElleJS

Visit site
Yes she is a bit lush! he he i'm a very lucky girl, Connie thought she was nice too so that must be good! Altho looks like we may have to go BSJA instead, don't think owners would be happy with really hard ground as her first run as she is going to be rather keen....

TURBOBERT

Visit site
Witton is near me. The cross country is usually OK - well drained with good old pasture. The show jumping gets v wet sometimes with a lot of rain - so I assume it is clay. It is not usually this dry in october! It is drizzling now and rin is forecast but I dont know how much. Usually a good event - why not ring the organiser to see what it is like at present.