WN Bury Farm Report - We won!! pics+vids

Tinks81

Visit site
So I set off early Saturday to Bury Farm with Phoenix and Nicole to jump the Winter Novice Qualifier - after her win in the Foxhunter on Tuesday we only had £17 left to qualify !!

We jumped the warm up which was very funny as it was a speed class and Nicole had to go really slowly as to not win any money !!

there was 60 odd in the Winter Novice and we were drawn 52nd to go!!

Warmed up really well and went in and jumped a lovely clear !!

26 went clear and we was 20th to go in the Jump Off - watched a few early ones then went to get her came down and watched Jess Mendoza go and she was really fast so went to warm up - we then kept hearing people beat her time which was scary !!

Phoenix has never really had to go against the clock she is naturally very quick and off the leg so lands and goes but today we had to see if what we had practised at home she would cope with

Well she did and went flying into the lead and WE WON !!! so qualified for RIHS in July and am now out of Newcomers !!

Her first H&H report will be out on Thursday !!

Here is pic
buryfarm_zps038bce37.jpg

and vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlaqgBUbDH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oF3YKyC1Y

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
Thats the pic I saw on fb! She looks just as good over that part in the vid!

Like I said before - very well done to all :D

Last edited:

SpottedCat

Visit site
Well done! Having one super horse like Gadget was is more than most people hope for, but it must be so exciting having a second to follow in his footsteps.

Tinks81

Visit site
Well done! Having one super horse like Gadget was is more than most people hope for, but it must be so exciting having a second to follow in his footsteps.

Thank you !! your going to make me cry !!

Gadget was special as he was so naughty but i believed in him !!

Phoenix is extra special though as i bred her and have had her from a baby x

lou_lou

Visit site
Well done great result, I was there and saw the round it was so good :) After watching Jess's round I also thought she would qualify and then they just kept going faster. Nicole rode so well she is just brilliant against the clock.

Lolo

Visit site
Wow! In the jump off, although she's clearly going like the proverbial she doesn't look like she's fast or rushed at all, just motoring! It was nice to watch rather than terrifying as jump offs tend to be :D

Tinks81

Visit site
Well done great result, I was there and saw the round it was so good :) After watching Jess's round I also thought she would qualify and then they just kept going faster. Nicole rode so well she is just brilliant against the clock.

Oh you should of come and said hi !! Thanks she really was a good girl x

Tinks81

Visit site
Wow! In the jump off, although she's clearly going like the proverbial she doesn't look like she's fast or rushed at all, just motoring! It was nice to watch rather than terrifying as jump offs tend to be :D

thank you thats really nice i am glad people see it like that x

jules89

Visit site
that was an amazing jump off! What a horse! And ridiculously loose behind. Seriously cool... will keep an eye on her! :)