Woman moves horse in to her house!

madeleine1

Visit site
i can understand it people used to keep cows in the house

i have a friend who keeps her mini shetlands in the house and they have a swing door (bottom half of a stable door) that lets them out into a small paddock. she has two and they live in the kitchen. they toilet outside although she says she has accidents but easily dealt with on a non carpeted floor. they have toys and large dog beds but she also lunges and long rains them and expects them to act like horses.

to be honest i wouldnt do this on a carpeted living room and from the poo stains on my stable wall i wouldnt want to think about the wall paper afterwards

also wouldnt want to be doing this with anything bigger then 14.2 ish unless u have a big living room

Faithkat

Visit site
I don't have a problem with that. 1 always had fond ideas of turning my (centrally heated) dining room into a stable. It was 16ft x 14ft and had a huge sash window that I was going to remove and replace with a stable door. I reckoned my Arab would rather like the radiator and think of the ease of having your horse "on the doorstep" especially when the weather's awful . . . . . :)

horsesatemymoney

Visit site
To be fair, from what you can see in the background, the stable is probs the cleanest bit of the house ;)
Good on her though, she's obviously desperate to keep and look after her pony, although don't know if I could do it!:D

showaddy1

Visit site
My mare would love to live in my house!! shes agrophobic anyhow and prefers her warm stable and food on tap... oh this has me thinking... I do have a cellar empty under the house!! I'll just have to work on my hubbie first....lol:D