Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- didn't fall off OR get eliminated today....

LauraBR

Visit site
My lovely gorgeous boy was a star today
grin.gif

Went to baby teeny indoor HT and did the teeny classes for fun- he was a star- minimal running out, NO falling off and I nearly won a ribbon!
grin.gif

Such a good day, really pleased with him. Vid in gallery....

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
he was a star- minimal running out, NO falling off and I nearly won a ribbon!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!! I think I love you! All of the above and yet "he was a star". I totally love reading your posts and *sorry* but I do giggle!
blush.gif
grin.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he was a star- minimal running out, NO falling off and I nearly won a ribbon!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!! I think I love you! All of the above and yet "he was a star". I totally love reading your posts and *sorry* but I do giggle!
blush.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol- do you laugh with me or at me? Either is fine... I'm quite happy in my own little world of happiness teehee
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
Oh definitely with you. You sound so upbeat and like me when I go to shows. I couldn't care if I win nothing - I just giggle and enjoy the day and my horse.
cool.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh definitely with you. You sound so upbeat and like me when I go to shows. I couldn't care if I win nothing - I just giggle and enjoy the day and my horse.
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I'd be a miserable sod if I had a different perspective lol. My travelling buddy even seems to get more enthusistic about me 'not falling off or getting eliminated' than she does about her own rosettes ( which she ALWAYS wins) lol. We almost always get eliminated lol.
grin.gif

TheBlackMoth

Visit site
That's a great attitude and it looks like you had lot of fun. Now if only I could get 14 year old to think like that instead of going off in a strop every time she gets eliminated.