Woo hoo! Made it back alive!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
So, had first show with the Ginger One today. He had a minor paddy in collecting ring when eejit child barged in to him (the air was blue, I can tell you!) everyone kept saying in hopeful tones "He's behaving very well, isn't he?" I thought we'd better wait until he'd jumped a bit before making such pronouncements!
He jumped impeccably in the collecting ring... well... one buck, but I'll forgive him that... Then came the 70 cm class. I got a bit close to the first in the ring and from then on I rode a rather untidy round with Antifaz steering a bit like Titanic! Still jumped clear, and owner pronounced herself pleased with him.
I jumped a much tidier and more rythmic round in the 80cm class, with A far more relaxed, but had 2 fences down (the 2 easiest, of course!!) All in all very pleased that A behaved so well and confident for next show in 2 weeks.
smile.gif

These are the only 2 pics of me and A anywhere in the vicinity of the jump (C, photographer for the day, was struggling with the shutter delay on camera)

After fence in 80cm class (A doesn't look as huge as he feels compared to PF!)

yoyantifazenpista800.jpg

Getting a bit close to the first part of combination, but not a bad pic I think
smile.gif

Antifaz800.jpg

A and Fabian... Fabian working very, very hard (yes, he is texting someone!)
tongue.gif
grin.gif

AyFabian2800.jpg

Bess

Visit site
Well done you, a great result. Am sending you fancy hat covers etc. and can't wait to see them in action.

EllieBeast

Visit site
YAY!!!! well done you! i told you that you would live to tell the tale! A looks to really be enjoying himself, which is always an advantage with jumping!
Sarah xXx