Wood pellets

peanut

Visit site
I've been searching for affordable wood pellets for winter bedding. White Horse Energy and Liverpool WP seem to be reasonably priced but I just wonder if anyone has found any better deals?

I'm wondering if the big builder's type sacks of wood pellets would be more economical but am not sure that I would be able to keep the damp out.

Which companies do you use?

peanut

Visit site
White Horse Energy Platinum Plus. Change my pellets over my dead body.

Lol :) I have friends who say the same! I've had different pellets the last couple of years and never noticed any significant difference other than to my wallet :eek::)

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
White Horse Energy Platinum Plus. Change my pellets over my dead body.

and me.
They are so much brighter and more absorbent IMO. And way cheaper than buying small quantities from feedstore etc. I couldn't keep an open bulk bag of pellets dry even inside my barn.

9tails

Visit site
Now that WHE have upgraded their bags, they're superb. My first delivery was in the tracing paper bags, I had a number of unscheduled avalanches from the bags breaking but this time the bags are as good as when they arrived.

Sandstone1

Visit site
I use white horse too, if any one wants a 5% off code pm me. It's for new customers of white horse and if you use it I get money off my next order too.