Woodlander Stud specifically Del Amitri and Rockstar

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Anyone know anything about the Woodlander Stud,someone I know is looking at some of their stallions specifically Del Amitri and Rockstar. Anyone got any info please let me know. His mares are RIDs Both proven and both well bred. Looking to breed a couple of sporthorses, all rounders but with a focus on jumping. So any info appreciated. Thank you in advance.:)
FDC

Oscar

Visit site
Both stallions have dual purpose lines, with dressage sires and jumping damlines. Personally I would choose Rockstar over Del Amitri, as I think he would produce a more 'rideable' amatuer friendly horse, but that is assuming the mare isn't bonkers!!

Rotspon is known for passing on his rideable temperament, and is used heavily to calm down some of the hotter lines. You will often find a Rotspon mare paired with a S line stallion. The dam sire, Sao Paulo sired Satchmo, and is by Sandro! To me Del Amitri, although fantastic breeding I would worry the horse would be hot, hot, hot and too much for me! But that's just a personal opinion.

Lgd

Visit site
With RID and wanting the jump I would be more inclined to breed to either full TB or a stallion with largely TB bloodlines as the outcome.