Woody - 14hh grey gelding

alona

New User
Visit site
I've just joined and wondered if there is anyone out there who can help. In the early 1990's we sold a pony called Woody to a family in Yorkshire near Helmsley, who subsequently sold him on to a family in Cumbria - I have been trying to track him down for over 10 years. He was called Woody and was a 14hh grey gelding who jumped and hunted for fun - as I still have his older sister who is going strong at 27 I would love to know what happnened to him. Any information at all would be brilliant.

Thanks <span style="color:blue"> </span>

Post Extras:

icklechlo

Visit site
what breed was he? my friend has a rather old grey called woody, she used to live near manchester and had him moved down here about 5 years ago when her and her family moved... is he freezemarked or anything do you know? iv only seen pictures of him, but i think he was around 14hh.

alona

New User
Visit site
Hi

Unfortunately he has no freeze brands or distinguishing markings. His nose had a small pink snipet and I think he had a splint on one of his front legs. He was a real character and was prone to an odd buck, would jump into whichever paddcok suited him but I loved him all the more for it. HE would be over 20 now - his older sister is 27 and still going strong - perhaps I could get in touch with your friend and try to trace where her pony came from - THANK YOU SO MUCH.