Woohoo, go Lukey...my big brave boy :)

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
I am SO proud of my little Lukey, super newfie! For those of you who don't know him, he's my just backed baby, my little superstar in the making
grin.gif
He's been hacking out with his buddy for the last couple of weeks, but today he ventured out on his own for the very first time!
grin.gif
He was so good, so brave, even if he did call every 5 minutes just to let everyone know he was there
smirk.gif
So, great big smooches for my little big boy. Onwards and upwards Lukey! Xxx

KatB

Visit site
Yay! Its a fab feeling, madam went out on her first "Loner" hack last week (before breaking herself
mad.gif
) and was a super star too
grin.gif
Small things and all that
wink.gif

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
He's 3 1/2, so everything is done nice and slowly. I spent most of the time laughing at him, he is just SO nosey! lol Kat, i'm just SO happy with him. Every small step forward is something to celebrate...could not be more pleased with him
laugh.gif
How is madam? Did the swelling go down? Xx

KatB

Visit site
Its the great thing about babies! Bet you are
grin.gif
grin.gif
deservedly so!!

Madam is fine, her eye is looking amazing considering, and never really swellled up, which the vet is very surprised and pleased about! She has got to keep her stitches in for the rest of the week, which is a pain as she is living in and is eating me out of house and home
smirk.gif
!! But fingers crossed... she has the HUGEST scab where she "mashed" the skin
smirk.gif
BUT fingers crossed, all is looking well
smile.gif
Thanks for asking and reminding me about Arnica, I think it has made a HUGE difference.
smile.gif

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
You're welcome
smile.gif
Lukey is usually doing ridiculous things to himself so it's something I always have! I'm hoping he'll grow out of his self harming tendencies lol ... And yes, have not stopped grinning since I got back
grin.gif

KatB

Visit site
Haha! Yeah I have some which I have used lots recently, but just didnt associate it with her sort of injury, but it has certainly worked
tongue.gif