WOOHOO ITS FRIDAY

PiebaldHorse

Visit site
Another riding lesson tonight, with my old instructor I used to dread it, but now i wish the week by. Was in a car accident in May and seriously injured my back, so mounting is a huge problem for me as I cant mount from the ground, as my leg wont go up that far!

So been using a huge mounting block were I just have to throw my leg over! Tonight im going to ask to use the smaller block, so I have to hop up a bit.

Instructor hopes in a few weeks I will be cantering, and boy Im looking forward to it!

Hubby was so over the moon last week that my instructor had given me so much confidence that I was doing loads of stuff I couldnt do before (standing in stirrups, turning around in the saddle, trotting without holding on lol, adjusting stirrups while mounted etc)

So yesterday he bought her a box of chocolates!!!!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Ahh - can see it now.

weird!
crazy.gif

PiebaldHorse

Visit site
Took them in as they were unwanted, the girl got them for her son and didnt realise how big they can grow!! (To the size of an adults fist). Also they can breed up to 200 young at a time!

My house is like a zoo at the minute, have a persian cross kitten, another one on the way, 4 snails and 3 dogs. Looking for a horse, but they are all loved and well cared for. Would be lost without them!

Forgot to put in my original post that I dont even get chocolates from hubby!

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
[ QUOTE ]
Its my africian land snail, its trying to climb out of the tank after I took one of the hatches off, the rest of the body and shell are still in the tank!

Had to take picture as it looks like its peering over to see what is going on

[/ QUOTE ]

I get a picture of a reclining cat on your avatar????
Can't see any snail......