Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo but a bit sad

Scoopy

Visit site
My friend is leaving the yard and is going to college and the loan horse is going back, but i thought i would do something nice for her before she gives him up, so i have booked .......................................

Jump Cross again this weekend, and we have had so much rain and the ground is all sanded there. We had so much fun last time, lets hope the rain hold off !

Am so excited
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Scoopy

Visit site
I am going to take a picnic, and make a day off it, its an end of a few year's together, we have had so much fun, but now she is all grown up and going to college
frown.gif
, but i have offered my horse to her when ever she wants him.

Scoopy

Visit site
Up at Grange Farm, the people are lovely there, said we could make a day of it and ride around the estate when we have finished
grin.gif
just hope i can hold on jumping into the water agin !
shocked.gif

allijudd

Visit site
well tell robin that we will see him and alice at the end of the month and that they have to be extra specially nice to you....otherwise allison and chris will know about it!

katelarge

Visit site
Don't you mean "she can ride him when I can prise Caismum off him?" LOL!!! Have a great day, she will not find another horse-share mum as nice as you again!! xxx BTW LOTS of pics please!