woops i fell off toay!

flintmeg

Visit site
went my 3rd hack on the new one toay, he has been amazing, very scary poly tunnel that ha been ripped to shreds by the gales and he did not even care, but had just had a wonderful canter and was walking along, and we got about 2 strides away from a entrance to a farm, and 2 spaniels came running full pelt barking straight in to the front of us, we had no warning they just appeared, he turned 180 and i went out the side door
blush.gif
head had a close inspection of the plants in the hedge and then decided to have a lay in some stoney mud
mad.gif
horse went down the lane and then came back and stood next to me
smile.gif
while i gathered myself, then walked home. horsey is fine and iam abit bruised, luckily ive got abit of padding
blush.gif
grin.gif
blush.gif
tea and biscuits if you get this far
grin.gif

flintmeg

Visit site
he really is such a sweetie for doing that
grin.gif
ive got a BIg bruise on the top of my thigh and one on my forearm, oh well it had to happen some time
grin.gif

Chestnutmare

Visit site
ooopsie...glad your both OK thou..albeit bruised...

I'm still feeling the effects of me coming out side door a couple of weeks ago....badly bruised ribs caused by big hedge biting me and the ditch I ended up in...gotta laugh havent we its all part of having and riding horses
grin.gif
grin.gif

flintmeg

Visit site
thanks all, like kezz said you have got to laugh, the last time i came off i was on my other one, and that was on the same hack and due to another dog which was jumping on his hocks
crazy.gif
tongue.gif
mad.gif
... i think i am jinxed

Snowysadude

Visit site
Woops! At least you are both ok - my new boy did a similar thing to me but i held on and got bolted flat out to the yard (up roads etc)! I swear they do it just to test you out hehe!