Words fail me

Horsekaren

Visit site
:'( Humans can be truly awful creatures, i hope they find out who did it and .... well... it wouldn't be appropriate for me to say what i think should be done with them.

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
There was another one about 2 days ago in Northampton somewhere I think it was , where a pony (gelding) was (suspectedly) raped and then slashed 16 times . He was still rugged as clipped and luckily the rug stopped the blade going too deep. 2 chickens there were also caught up in the fray and had to be destroyed by a vet, god knows what he did to those. He was seen running away with no trousers on. I despair at the human race, what have we become, depraved psychos?
I spoke to the owner of the pony, naturally she is devastated.
Oz

Cecile

Visit site
Re: the acid, there was a cat this week rushed to the vets by the owner as the cat managed to get home (Plymouth I think, not putting the link as its gross)
vet believes it had battery acid thrown over it

Cecile

Visit site
Re: the acid, there was a cat this week rushed to the vets by the owner as the cat managed to get home (Plymouth I think, not putting the link as its gross)
vet believes it had battery acid thrown over it

*My mistake the cat is in Exeter in Devon*

Beausmate

Visit site
There was another one about 2 days ago in Northampton somewhere I think it was , where a pony (gelding) was (suspectedly) raped and then slashed 16 times . He was still rugged as clipped and luckily the rug stopped the blade going too deep. 2 chickens there were also caught up in the fray and had to be destroyed by a vet, god knows what he did to those. He was seen running away with no trousers on. I despair at the human race, what have we become, depraved psychos?
I spoke to the owner of the pony, naturally she is devastated.
Oz

According to the news reports, the chickens had their wings cut off. The culprit should really be in a secure psychiatric unit - they are obviously seriously disturbed.

There's a bit more on the filly here http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news...acid-attack-warning-distressing-images-650844

Last edited: