Words we find Offensive

M_G

Visit site
to help admin out in the quest for a happy forum can you please add any words you find offensive so we know not to use them.... I will go first (as its my post)

Parelli
Barefoot
Rescue
Ba*ana
Goodness

Battyoldbint

Visit site
franch
smirk.gif

L

lilym

[ QUOTE ]
to help admin out in the quest for a happy forum can you please add any words you find offensive so we know not to use them.... I will go first (as its my post)

Parelli
Barefoot
Rescue
Ba*ana
Goodness

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha
tongue.gif

0ldmare

Visit site
So would the most offensive post ever be something along the lines of this...

'After hanging up my haynet I got my barefoot retarded Franch rescue 2 year old called Petal out of its stable (where it lives 24/7) to do a bit of Rollkeur, but it was playing up so I got out my carrot stick and did some parelli and then popped on its KP pink rug and shoved it back in the stable. Will pop back next week if I have time to give it another haynet'

How am I doing for offending everyone?
grin.gif

My_chestnut_mare

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
So would the most offensive post ever be something along the lines of this...

'After hanging up my haynet I got my barefoot retarded Franch rescue 2 year old called Petal out of its stable (where it lives 24/7) to do a bit of Rollkeur, but it was playing up so I got out my carrot stick and did some parelli and then popped on its KP pink rug and shoved it back in the stable. Will pop back next week if I have time to give it another haynet'

How am I doing for offending everyone?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hee hee PMSL
grin.gif
^^