Working hunter trainer/producer near Warrington

Horselover39

Visit site
Hi there

A few people have said that they think my 15.2 gelding would excel at working hunter competitions. Does anyone know of anyone who could help bring us up to speed, he can easily pop 1m now and has amazing paces..

Also could anyone recommend a nice friendly show in Cheshire/Lancashire to get us started.

Thanks everyone x

DressageCob

Visit site
Hi there

A few people have said that they think my 15.2 gelding would excel at working hunter competitions. Does anyone know of anyone who could help bring us up to speed, he can easily pop 1m now and has amazing paces..

Also could anyone recommend a nice friendly show in Cheshire/Lancashire to get us started.

Thanks everyone x

Antrobus and Bridgewater both have nice shows- see the cheshire horse website for the riding diary.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I have a feeling that Micheal Cooper is in Lancs somewhere. I've done a WH clinic with him and think he does a lot of showing... Thats all I can tell you though. Another one is John Lloyd, but he is nearer Manchester and again I don't have his no!

Horselover39

Visit site
Thanks everyone for all your help so far. If you know the phone numbers of any of these guys could you please message me with them. Thanks in advance:)

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
He lives near me and come in my husband's garage. He won't have changed since you last saw him. He was just the same when he used to help my cousin with her horse in the early 80s!