Working Ranch Holidays Canada.

Wrachwal97

Visit site
Hi, looking for recommendations for a holiday I am planning. I really want to go to Canada and spend a week or so at a working ranch. I’ve looked into it a bit already and dude ranches/riding holidays seem to all be for beginner riders and not really my cup of tea.
If anyone could recommend a working ranch, doesn’t matter in what part of Canada, I would be super grateful.
Any additional info on traveling from UK to Canada also very appreciated.
TIA!

PaulineW

Visit site
Hi, I did this in 2001, and it was brilliant. I went to Lazy M ranch in Alberta. I don’t think they offer holidays anymore, but Alberta was great. I didn’t go to the Calgary stampede, but we did several days in the Rockies. If you google ranch holidays you should get several options.

Wrachwal97

Visit site
Hi, I did this in 2001, and it was brilliant. I went to Lazy M ranch in Alberta. I don’t think they offer holidays anymore, but Alberta was great. I didn’t go to the Calgary stampede, but we did several days in the Rockies. If you google ranch holidays you should get several options.
Thank you! That’s awesome, I have found one that might be good. It’s in the Saskatchewan River Valley, near Saskatoon. Just have to figure out what paperwork I will need etc.