Worst case scenario Buzz update

Twiglet

Visit site
Results of biopsy show aggressive osteosarcoma. Non-operable and no cure, treatment, if any, is 'prolonging', and will result in euthanasia when tumour prevents eating or breathing.

Totally shocked and devastated, I literally don't know a healthier or happier horse. Referred to AHT so got to get him to Newmarket ASAP.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Can't even begin to imagine how you feel, try and look at it from a positive side - you've said he looks fab, he's happy and healthy and enjoying life. That reads as very flippant but it's really not meant to, just can't think how to phrase it properly.

Do you have transport to get him there ?

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Oh no was hoping for a benign result for you and buzz. So sorry I'm sure you will do what's best for him no matter what that is. Fingers crossed for you and Buzz x

Tash88

Visit site
I'm sorry I haven't commented on your threads about Buzz before but I have been following this. I'm so sorry to hear this sad update, such a terrible shock for you. Will be thinking of you and hopefully the expert vets at Newmarket will be able to help. Take care x

meesha

Visit site
So sorry to hear this, Keeping everything crossed for you with Newmarket - sounds like Buzz is getting the best care possible - he is a lucky boy to have you {{hugs}}

Foxford

Visit site
Really, really sorry to hear this twiglet. Thoughts with you and Buzz. X

I know a lot about this kind of issue so feel free to PM me if you have any technical questions.

Lolo

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear this, I'd been hoping and hoping it would be benign. Massive vibes for Buzz, and massive hugs for you.

Puppy

Visit site
I'm still completely shocked and stunned from your text. I can't believe it :( So sorry, my love. I'm here if you need anything (incl. a lift to the vets) xxx

TrasaM

Visit site
So so sorry to read this. It's so hard to know what to write in response just wish there was something we could do or say that would ease your pain. Xx

lex2501

Visit site
I have been thinking of you and Buzz - I can't tell you how sorry I am to read this. Tons of support and a big hug on its way to you x