Worst case scenario Buzz update

Twiglet

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your very kind words/replies/PMs.

To those that asked about transport - thank you so much but we have a lorry to get him up there as soon as they'll have him.

I'm googling the hell out of it, which is resulting in no positive stories at all, so not the best idea, but feel utterly helpless otherwise.
I think I just need to speak to the oncologist as quickly as I can and just try and get a clearer idea of what I'm dealing with, and whether any treatment is even viable. Anything else I just can't deal with yet.

In the meantime, I'm hanging on to the fact he really is the happiest character in himself and doesn't appear to be suffering. He jumped beautifully last week and is generally his relaxed and friendly self about anything and everything, and the last few months have seen him come on in leaps and bounds.

AnShanDan

Visit site
Also really sorry to hear this. We had a young horse diagnosed with a serious problem recently and it is so gutting when they should have their whole lives ahead. I hope there is something that can be done.

Irishdan

Visit site
My heart goes out to you. What a truly dreadful situation to be in. Really hope something can be done for him.

Gamebird

Visit site
My sympathies too. It really is an utterly horrid and destructive disease. I wish you courage to cope and good friends for hugs.

BeckyD

Visit site
I am so sorry to read this; I love Buzz as he's so like more horse (but more talented). Really hope you get some clarity from the oncologist. Really hope something can be done.