Would a WOW fit (potentially)

buddylove

Visit site
I used to be the owner of a beautiful WOW saddle that I loved like a child. 12 months ago I decided to sell my horse and give up riding, so the WOW went to a new home. Lo and behold, I have bought another horse (well I did manage 12 months, I blame lockdown). He is a 3 year old HiPo, so I have a bit of time, but of course I want another WOW. He is 14.2hh and a real chunk, but do the headplates go wide enough? If so what kind of panels suit something that chunky? I only ever had MW type horses previously, and the same set up fit both a welsh part bred and an Irish draught.
Any advice/experiences welcomed!

Wheels

Visit site
The headplates should not be an issue, their widest headplate is pretty wide

The panels depend on so many factors that you would have to try and see. The SDWG or SDXWG might be a good starting point but standard DWG might work too. Then there is the standard depth or maybe 1.5" rear gusset - so many variables that you would really need a fitter and try a couple of options

buddylove

Visit site
Thanks Wheels, good to know it's an option, I just love the adjustability of a WOW, the thought of having to change saddles all the time is a nightmare, and I would hate to be stuck on a saddle with a wide twist, because that is what fits the pony best.
Would love to hear from anyone who has a WOW on a HiPo ?