Would I be loopy to travel 2hrs

j1ffy

Visit site
I’ve travelled two hours to have lessons at AM Dressage, but I stayed a night and had a second lesson the following morning. Any chance you could do that with LS? My YO has been known to travel to AM for a single lesson so I guess it’s not completely crazy..!

Batgirl

Visit site
I’ve travelled two hours to have lessons at AM Dressage, but I stayed a night and had a second lesson the following morning. Any chance you could do that with LS? My YO has been known to travel to AM for a single lesson so I guess it’s not completely crazy..!

That is an excellent idea!

rosiesowner

Visit site
If you think it would be beneficial, then why the heck not?! Just think that it's good practise for travelling to a competition for a couple of hours then hopping on board and riding :p

LeannePip

Visit site
I would, I easily travel 2 hours+ for a competition so if it was an instructor that i thought would be really beneficial then i'd do it - i'd probably do it for an overnighter though with a lesson on each day

Abbeygale

Visit site
I have just recently travelled 2 hours to a lesson. It is with my usual trainer, but I am in the process of getting my horse out to see different venues, and it seemed to make more sense to travel for a lesson, rather than travelling 2 hours to a show at that venue for my horse to have an absolute hissy fit about a new venue!

Good travelling experience, good experience coping with a new venue.

GemG

Visit site
No not loopy at all. As long as YOU have the time to fit it in, then do it :)

I wouldn't personally be able to justify it at this (busy!) point in my life, but if I had time I sure would. So go for it!