Would this worry you? not normal???help please.....

_daisy_

Visit site
dont know that this should really be in here but hope you guys can help.
thumping heart.....

I drive past the field where Chantin is on the way down to the yard. Shes stood happy as larry eating _ YAY
grin.gif

Get down to yard, pick her headcollar up and toddle off to fecher her in. By the time i get up the first little hill shes right at the bottom of the field.
mad.gif

So I carry on walking up and she notices me so sets off trotting up the field.
grin.gif

She reaches the top, turns round, gallops back down to the bottom, then back up a couple of times before i get to the gate. She waits patiently for me but snorting/blowing.
Eventually i manage to get her to the stable where she stands to have her feet picked out, legs washed etc. Sling her in her stable then un rug her. Shes absolutely boiled (to be expected maybe?) Well as im putting her cooler on her, i can hear this really nosiy beating, put my ear to her side and its her heart thumping away. Not just a little but really really thumping and noisy.

It cant be normal can it? Ive never heard it like that before. Is it anything to worry about do you think? I know she was slightly stressed when i fetched her in but she calmed down but then started worrying as the horses across the road were cavorting round the field. Left her for 5 minutes whilst i fed Ebi and WIllow and went back to check her. She was stood eating, no thumping noises, checked to make sure and she was back to normal???

Really confused, please help.

Nailed

Visit site
What breed is she? I had a chantie which always did a thing like that.. here heart would thunder too but she was okay. As said.. she had proabbly been legin it around for a big. Must be summit to do with the Chant in the name lol.
Lou x

_daisy_

Visit site
cheers HH. really worried me at first ( well actually scared the [****] out of me!!) Glad she went back to normal but i just thought of all the consequences that could happen if she has got a major problem.
confused.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
LL - shes WB and is 17.2hh so a big bugger as well.
im hoping that she hadnt been doing it for a long time before i turned up,however if she had it would explain though why she was boiling when i fetched her in. a couple fo laps up and down the filed normally doesn make her that bad

debating about changing her name. Her full name is Totallly Enchanting but at the moment shes Totally a pain in the backside! LOL

Nailed

Visit site
aww ok.. defo no the breed or owt then.. chantie was arab lol.. she will be fine. i wouldnt worry about it. as long she got no cuts, he heart will take the strain. shes fine.
Lou x